Lijit Ad Tag

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How to Complete Jobs in Microworkers Step by Step Guide

I am telling you very easy steps so that everyone can learn and earn money online.  I am giving you a example which cover jobs requirements and how to inform that you finished job. Just follow these simple steps to complete jobs in microworkers to easily earn money.
Microworkers Online jobs

  • On first time login, your account balance would be $0.
  • No. of available jobs are also shown to you.
online home jobs

 How to Complete Jobs in Microworkers Step by Step Guide

  • Easy jobs in this categories are signup and Google jobs.
  • At starting only choose easy jobs because  you can complete them easily.
  • Click on signup and choose any job you like as shown below.
  • Each job in this category is mostly $0.10 or $ 0.20.
online jobs that pay well
Click >>  “Online jobs for Students, Women at home and Unemployed
  • When you click on any job for example I click on first job, then a new page will be open.
  • Its tells what is expecting from you or what tasks you have to perform.
  • In the below job, 5 tasks are expecting from you.
  • you have to provide 3 proof after completing job as shown below.
jobs for women
  • First task is to go to a page, so I copy the given URL and paste in my browser to go to that page.
  • When I go to page I click on Start Now as instructed me above.
Microworkers jobs
  • After clicking on Start now  a new page is opened. where I have to fill a form that is the requirement of job as told in instructions
Data entry jobs
  • After filling all the fields of the form I click on join now button.
  • Then it send a congratulation message ensuring that account is created.
  • And the job is done!
Now I have to provide proof that i finished job. For this purpose i provide the information which are demanded in proof.
you can provide proof by click on “I accept this job”, then a new form will be open as shown below.
Earn money online
  • As you can see i provide username and password which i used at the time of creating account.
  • Then i provide email address.
  • Message which received after registration.
  • After providing these information click on “I confirm that I have complete this job”.

How to Complete Jobs in Microworkers Step by Step Guide

These are the simple steps which you have to follow to complete a job.when you complete a job buyer will check your work and  within  4-7 days he send the money into your account if he is satisfied. If he didn’t not send money you can send a complaint against him to the Microworker.com team.

No comments:

Post a Comment